No matter how organized your workspace is, chances are you still wind up with tangled cords dangling off your desk. Sure, there are a lot of ways to keep your cables separate, from strategically placed binder clips to stretchy socks, but none are as fun as using a LEGO minifigure.
Turns out, the tiny cupped hands of those mini LEGO people are sized perfectly for holding thin cables like the one for your Android or iPhone charger, headphones, and even your MacBook power cord.
They're also great for holding other small electronics equipment cables and even stereo jacks. You just have to find out the best placement for the LEGO figures on your desk or wall, then Sugru them into place.
Check out Sugru's video below to see this hack in action.
Now that your cords are taken care of, get even more organized and colorful with a bit of cable redecorating using DIY fabric tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades