Being in a cool pool on a hot day—it doesn't get much better than that, right? Well, unless you also have some ice-cold drinks to go along.
Yeah, you can keep the cooler near the pool, but what's even better? Taking it in the pool with you. All you need is a few foam noodles, waterproof rope, and large-lipped container or sorts.
Instructables user macgeek basically just cut some really cheap foam noodles to fit the perimeter of his large plastic container, then used the rope to hold everything into place.
It's simple, quick, and effective. If you have a pool, chances are you already have most of this stuff, so it's essentially no-cost, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades