Keys always seem to multiply. You start out with your house keys and car keys, and the next thing you know, your keychain is full and you have no idea what half of them even unlock.
If you want to make your keys lighter and less bulky, redditor mattfrancis13 has a solution. He turned his keys into a super simple Swiss Army style keychain that takes up way less space than a regular key ring.
He started by cutting off the tops and sides of the keys with a hack saw, then drilled a hole into each one.
He stacked all the keys with a washer between each one and threaded them all onto a 3/8" machine bolt to hold them together. If you're worried about being able to tell them apart, just use a little nail polish to color code them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades