How to make a Lego key holder with note board. Tired of loosing your keys? Well keep them safe and in one place with this fun Lego key holder.
Watch This Video Guide:
What You Need:
1) A Lego base plate
2) A selection of Lego bricks and plates
3) Adhesive putty or pads
4) A spirit level
3) Keys on a keyring or chain
Take a Lego base plate and stick adhesive putty or pads to the back of it. For a more permanent solution drill through the base plate and fix it to the wall with screws.
Fix the base plate to a suitable place on the wall. Use a spirit level to make sure its straight.
Thread a small Lego flat onto your keyring or chain.
Hang your keys on the board and decorate your Lego base plate with more Lego blocks.
Add a Lego hinge to use as a note holder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades