There's so much you can do with packing tape (besides packing). You can use it to seal art designs, turn everyday objects into sculptures, and even transfer photos. Or, if you have some index cards, you can turn them into a DIY dry-erase board that folds up and fits in your pocket like Redditor robertgfthomas did.
It's super easy—just lay the index cards out in rows, cover them in packing tape, then turn them over and do the same on the other side. Trim the edges with a pair of scissors, then you're all set.
Don't have any packing tape? Check out robertgfthomas's instructions to find out how to do this with contact paper. Or, if you're too lazy to make one, he's also selling them on his website for five bucks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades