So simple yet so brilliant: Designer Jung Soo Park found a way to improve a "run of the mill" hammer by incorporating a magnet at the end of the handle. It holds a few nails while you're working and if you drop a few on the floor, the magnet makes it easier to pick them up.
Make your own DIY version by simply gluing a dollar store magnet on the end of the handle, using "liquid nails" glue or epoxy. Works like a charm!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades