There's no charge for this electricity! All you'll need for this project is...
Now, watch and learn how to make your own emergency power if you find yourself in a bind.
You might need a strong arm, and a lot of patience, but here's how to make a simple electrical generator you can use to charge your cell phone, various batteries, and even power small lights.
All you need is a cordless drill...
And a few other common household items for leverage.
At 100 RPM, you'll generate 5-6 volts at 7-8 amps.
If you have the muscle to crank faster, you can get even more!
If you don't feel like hand-cranking, try fastening it to a stationary bike and going for a ride, or how about hooking it to your kids stroller and going for a walk? You could even make it into a windmill and use wind energy to power it effortlessly.
Well, there's a make-shift electrical generator that you can make in a pinch. What situation can you think of where a charger like this would come in handy?
Haven't see the video yet? You can still see it here!
If you like this project perhaps you'll like some of my others. Check them out at www.thekingofrandom.com
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades