Isn't putting headphones in your pocket the worst thing ever? It doesn't matter how strategically you place them in your pocket, or how neatly you place them in, they always come out looking like a highway crash. However, I have a quick fix for you that will combat those pocket gremlins that never fail to tangle pocket-stashed headphones.
- Bobby pin
Grab a bobby pin and place it on a flat surface.
Fold one side of the bobby pin upwards.
Fold the other side of the bobby pin upwards.
Bend both sides of the bobby pin outwards. You should have a "W" shape.
Place an ear bud from your headphones in each crook of the "W".
Interweave the headphones around the edges and middle like a snake.
So, wrap the headphones around one side, then down around the middle, then up over the other side. When you go back, wrap up around the middle, then around the other side. Repeat until you get to the end of the headphones. Then, stick the end up through the middle.
Voilà! Your headphones detangler is now complete. Just slip it into your pocket and tangled headphones are a thing of the past. How would you keep your headphones detangled? Comment below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades