Here's an awesome weekend project that could leave you with a fearsome "Ping Pong Ball Mauler" capable of firing hundreds of balls a minute at your unsuspecting neighbors.
Christian Reed built it out of a poly drum and a homemade pneumatic device. He turned a standard shop vacuum into a high volume, low pressure system that allows his contraption to continually fire a constant stream of ping pong balls at a rate of hundreds of balls a minute. Best of all, all of the parts he used can be bought at any well-stocked home improvement store!
He documented the entire process at Instructables, including detailed instructions on how you can build your own. See the Mauler in action below, and head on over to his tutorial to give it a try yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades